Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Losing It

Last week I thought I lost my wedding band.

Today I lost my oh-so-valued pre-tax metro card.

What gives with losing (my mind) and the first weeks of school???

I'm half paranoid that I'm going to leave the house tomorrow without something super important like underwear or deodorant.

What's going on in my school-has-started-again brain that is making it so hospitable for this particular brand of forgetfulness?

Weird and annoying.

But, on a positive note, we had some pretty decent conversations about fate and choice and power in my Dramatic Literature class today. Seems the consensus is that a person's fate is NOT predetermined but then God can (and will) still do what he wants (i.e. have you get hit by a bus on your way to work). Delicious setup for starting Macbeth tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment